The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Fantastic!

This is truly some creative work. Good information put together in an intelligible way. This may be the most educational thing I've seen on newgrounds! High five for that alone!

I'd really like to see a more polished version of this as a stand alone application, but I know Flash doesn't handle scaling pictures very well.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

*Sigh*

I hate it when people do this. *cough* Bigboi01 *Cough*! "Oh thats cool, but I found a better one, heres the url" Arg, ass hole, go die in an amazingly painfull manner if you are going to advertise someone elses animation from another website in a review of a good game on Newgrounds after passing the lines in red that read "Any attempt to promote an outside, unrelated website in this space will result in deletion of your user account."

Moron

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Good game

But I likeyour movies much much more! Make more movies instead, or a more advanced fighting game with a more classic style so you feel like your playing the movie.

WOT_II SpecOps WOT_II SpecOps

Very nice!

This is simmeler to the type of game I am making, but it is in 3D and will be in the form of a MOD on the Half-life engine.

this is the type of game I wanted to make. But You should change the purple heart award t the metal of honer or somthing becouse the heart normaly gose to soldures wonded in action.

Mason's Bubble Blast Mason's Bubble Blast

VERY well programed and animated

Dispite the fact that it is a kids game, it is really good (But I know why its a kid game so thats Ok) Id say if you replaced some of the bubles with led and throu in some gore, it would be a grate game for NG.

But VERY nice, looks like one of thous old arcade games!